|Part Number||DS01-Smart Dimmer|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.04 x 3.31 x 1.42 inches|
|Item model number||DS01-Dimmer|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Smart Dimmer Switch 1Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.04 x 3.31 x 1.42 inches|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
|Mechanical Life Expectancy||2 years|
About this item
- Hands-free Voice Control: Not for 3 way switch. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently control the light with one simple voice command while your hands are full or when it is dark in your room; simply ask, “Alexa/OK Google, turn on the porch light/set the bedroom light to 15%”.
- Smart APP Remote Control: FCC certificate. Manage your house’s lighting via Smart Life App on your smartphone or tablet from anywhere, anytime; ideal for when you're away from home or when you are sitting on your cozy sofa or comfortable bed; no hub or subscription required.
- Light Schedules & Vacation Mode: Create schedules to automatically turn the light on with the preset brightness or off at specific times. Perfect to create different mood lights with specified brightness for your daily activities, bedtime or TV time, sunrise or sunset, etc. Set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation.
- 1% - 100% Dimming & Memory Function: Adjust the light to a certain percentage by moving your finger up or down on the front and center of the switch, by phone APP or by your voice command; get the right light intensity while watching movies, reading, wearing makeup, etc. The switch remembers and turns back on to the last light setting when powered off.
- Support & Service: Friendly and professional support team are at your service 24/7; 12 Month Satisfaction Warranty, please contact us immediately if you have any problem.
What is a neutral wire?
A neutral wire allows our switch to be powered while simultaneously allowing the lighting circuit connected to your lights to be power off.
Do I have neutral wires?
- If your house was built in the mid-1980s or later, there is an excellent chance that you have neutrals everywhere in your home.
- If there is an outlet (wall receptacle) near the switch, most likely that switch box has a neutral.
- Switches that are ganged together have a much higher likelihood of having neutrals, no matter what year.
Checking the switch box
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box where you want to install Treatlife.
- Please observe all safety precautions before handling the electrical wiring in your switch boxes.
- Turn off your breaker box.
- Take off the trim plate over the switch.
- Remove the screws from your switch and pull out the existing switch to look at the wires.
- If you see a white wire (or group of them), it is VERY likely that you have a neutral.
The only way to be absolutely sure that you have found a neutral wire is to check the voltage (110V/120V) between the white wire and the "hot" (usually black in color) wire in the box. In a standard switch/dimmer, the "hot" is using one of the two wires connected to the switch.