Treatlife Smart Light Switch,Neutral Wire Needed
- EASY AND SAFE TO INSTALL: Neutral Wire is required; Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process. standard size; screwless snap-on wall plate; no hub required. For 2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G). Max Power: 1250W. Output Current: 10A. FCC Certified.
- VOICE CONTROL: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Control the light from anywhere with your smartphone using the smart life app, whether you are in your cozy bed, in the office or on vacation. You can create schedules, monitor real-time light status, share devices and even control a group of lights in your house with a tap of the phone screen.
- AUTOMATED SCHEDULES: Create schedules (timer or countdown) to automatically turn on and off the light based on everyday routines or to simulate occupancy while you are on vacation to trick potential intruders.
- SMART HOME: Reduce the trivialities in life, adjust the lights at any time according to your wishes. Through our smart switch, you can easily enjoy the convenience of smart home! Any unexpected quality issues, please contact us in time and we will try our best to help you.
What is a neutral wire?
A neutral wire allows our switch to be powered while simultaneously allowing the lighting circuit connected to your lights to be power off.
Do I have neutral wires?
Checking the switch box
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box where you want to install Treatlife.
The only way to be absolutely sure that you have found a neutral wire is to check the voltage (110V/120V) between the white wire and the "hot" (usually black in color) wire in the box. In a standard switch/dimmer, the "hot" is using one of the two wires connected to the switch.