|Item Weight||1.83 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.12 x 7.28 x 5.59 inches|
|Style||Smart dimmer switch 4pack|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
About this item
- Easy Installation: Neutral Wire is required, no hub needed, standard wall plate size, the smart switch supports up to 150W LED/CFL or 400W incandescent bulbs, Dimmable bulb only, 2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G); single-pole use only (NOT 3-way). Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process.
- 0% - 100% Dimming: The smart dimmer switch can smoothly adjust the brightness from 1% to 100%, it meets the atmosphere needs of special moments in family life. Dim to a gentle glow to enjoy a candlelight dinner with your families. Brightness memory function will remember and turn back on to the last light setting when powered off.
- APP & Voice Control: This led dimmer switch Controls the light from anywhere and anytime by the Smart Life/Treatlife App. Light Switch works with Alexa and Google Assistant. The dimmer switches are easy to control the light with a voice command when your hands are not free, "Alexa, turn on the bedroom light. "
- Home Automation: Treatlife smart light switch creates schedules (timer or countdown) to automatically turn on and off the light based on everyday routines , It is great when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders. Also your family members can control the dimmer light switch by family sharing function.
- Reliable use & Good Service: FCC Certified. Flame-retardant material and built-in overheat protection for added safety. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for user manual. Any unexpected quality issues, please contact us in time to activate your warranty service, we always stand behind our customers.
- Neutral wire is required
- Only support 2.4G network (not 5G)
- For single-pole switch only (not 3 way)
- Works with: Halegons/Incandecent 400W Max, CFL 150W Max, LED 150W Max
Treatlife Wi-Fi Smart Dimmer Switch
Transform your home lighting to a smart lighting system by replacing your traditional switch with Treatlife Smart Dimmer Switch. Easily find the switch at night with the indicator light.
It additionally features an aluminum shell to better dissipate the heat and flame-retardant material and built-in overheat protection for added safety.
- Turn ON/OFF; Brightness control
- Create schedules; Add scenes
- Group control
- Monitor real-time light status
- Share device to your family member.
Quick and Easy Setup
Treatlife Smart Dimmer Switch comes with labels, the wall plate and the necessary accessories for your installation. You can follow the clear direction to complete the wiring and pairing process easily. The switch connects to your home's Wi-Fi network without the need of a hub or extra equipment.
Automate your lights to turn on or off at any time you choose. You can schedule a 19:00 porch light ON, so you will never come back to a dark house or set a 22:00 kid's room light OFF as a reminder for your kid's bedtime.
Easily control the lighting conditions with your voice via Alexa, Google Assistant.
Simply ask, “Alexa/Google, turn off the light/set the bedroom light to 80%” when you are sitting on your sofa playing phone games or when your hands are holding a baby or carrying things.
0% - 100% Dimming Range
Set the perfect ambiance light for any activities; you can create scenes with desired brightness when having dinner with your family, watching movies or reading a book. The switch also remembers the light setting even after a power interruption.
Install Treatlife switches throughout your house to convert your home's lighting system into smart lighting. Easily combine the lights into a group, so you can turn all the lights on when you get home at night and off when you are going to bed.
Sunrise & Sunset Mode
What is a neutral wire?
A neutral wire allows our switch to be powered while simultaneously allowing the lighting circuit connected to your lights to be power off.
Do I have neutral wires?
- If your house was built in the mid-1980s or later, there is an excellent chance that you have neutrals everywhere in your home.
- If there is an outlet (wall receptacle) near the switch, most likely that switch box has a neutral.
- Switches that are ganged together have a much higher likelihood of having neutrals, no matter what year.
Checking the switch box
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box where you want to install Treatlife.
- Please observe all safety precautions before handling the electrical wiring in your switch boxes.
- Turn off your breaker box.
- Take off the trim plate over the switch.
- Remove the screws from your switch and pull out the existing switch to look at the wires.
- If you see a white wire (or group of them), it is VERY likely that you have a neutral.
The only way to be absolutely sure that you have found a neutral wire is to check the voltage (110V/120V) between the white wire and the "hot" (usually black in color) wire in the box. In a standard switch/dimmer, the "hot" is using one of the two wires connected to the switch.