1. Cannot connect to the “Smart Life “APP
Make sure your Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz and the signal is strong enough.
Confirm the indicator light blinks quickly(twice/1s) to initiate APP- Config mode.If the indicator light is on/off/blinks slowly(once every 3s), long press the button for 5s.
If it still fails, confirm indicator light blinks slowly(once every 3s) to initiate AP Mode.
- If all steps above fail, configure a hotspot from other mobile. If it works, confirm the devices number is within the capacity of router before pairing up.
2. Cannot connect to Alexa / Google Assistant
Make sure you’ve enabled “Smart Life” skill with your smart life account in Alexa APP.
More Info: Go to Smart Life > Device >More for instructions to link Alexa/ Google Assistant.
3. Switch cannot work after wiring up
Check if the wiring is correct. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
4. Cannot turn light on/off after setting up the APP successfully
Check if the live wire (usually black) and neutral wire (usually white) are connected reversely (see instructions for details)