1. Cannot connect to the "Smart Life" APP
Make sure your Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz and the signal is strong enough.
Confirm the indicator light blinks quickly(twice/1s) to initiate APP- Config mode.
- If it still fails, confirm indicator light blinks slowly(once every 3s) to initiate AP Mode.
- If all steps above fail, configure a hotspot from other mobile. If it works, confirm the devices number is within the capacity of router before pairing up.
2. Cannot connect to Alexa / Google Assistant
Make sure you’ve enabled “Smart Life” skill with your smart life account in Alexa APP.
More Info: Go to Smart Life > Device >More for instructions to link Alexa/ Google Assistant.
3. Switch cannot work after wiring up
Check if the load wire (usually red) and live wire (usually black) are connected reversely.
Check if the load wire (usually red) and neutral wire (usually white) are connected reversely.
4.Cannot turn light on/off while the indicator light is on and pairing up successfully
Check if the neutral wire (usually white) and live wire (usually black) are connected reversely.