No need to use remote control and pull chain to adjust the ceiling fan speed , Alexa or Google Home voice system realize the fan speed change.
- [Function requirements] Support Bluetooth configuration network. The smart ceiling fan switch is not compatible with the fan of the built-in remote control system. Not suitable for exhaust fans and light bulbs. The ceiling fan has a maximum load of 1.5A and an input voltage of 120VAC/60Hz (provides 4 fan speeds). The smart fan switch only uses 2.4G Wi-Fi (not 5G). Used as a single-pole ceiling fan wall switch (not 3-way). The wire box needs a neutral wire.
- [Hands-free voice control] A smart home device that works with Alexa. When your hands are full, you can adjust the fan through the Alexa device and Google Assistant. You only need to control the smart ceiling fan with voice commands (such as "Alexa, set the fan to 4 "When children cannot touch the ceiling fan controller, the fan speed can be easily adjusted.
- [Remote control and timetable] When you are on your way home, you can turn on the ceiling fan through the app in advance. Create a timer or countdown schedule to set your smart ceiling fan to automatically turn on and off at a specific time.
- [Appearance and function innovation] Different from the traditional ceiling fan remote control and zipper control, the ceiling fan smart switch looks more unique and smarter. If you don't want to light up the indicator at night, you can freely change the state of the LED indicator through the app.
- [Guarantee and Service] Safe use by FCC. 1 year warranty. Treatlife smart home will continue to bring you new smart switches and enjoy the convenience of smart products. If you have any unexpected quality and usage problems, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best to satisfy our customers.
|style||Smart Ceiling Fan Switch 1 piece set|
- Package size: 5.71 x 4.06 x 2.48 cm; 7.37 oz
- Amazon.cn listing time: November 26, 2020
- Manufacturer: TREATLIFE
- ASIN: B08P5D3ZKW